Monjur Alam, MD
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Wound Care
- Medical School: Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur, Bangladesh
- Residency: University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
Dr. Alam is a board certified family physician and provides medical care for women and children, adults, elderly. He practices evidence based medicine and listening to his patients is a top priority. He looks forward to building a trustworthy, long term medical relationship with his patients. He has key interest in diabetes, hypertension, heart disease management. Dr. Alam is also a member of American College of environmental and occupational medicine and is certified to perform medical exams for commercial drivers. Dr. Alam provides wound care services for chronic non-healing wounds.
Dr. Alam enjoys traveling abroad, admires the performing arts, fond of different cultures and cuisines.
- Diagnosis and management of various medical conditions
- Diagnosis and management of behavioral health
- Certified medical examiner – DOT exams for commercial drivers
- The cost of a physical is $84. Call your clinic location for accepted insurances
- Women’s health care and pediatric well checks
- Wound Care